Friday 8 April 2011

Ida:

Personally, Veda's convinced me that alligators have the right idea. They eat their young.




One, quite possibly the only, really great thing 
about the HBO remake  of Mildred Pierce is the production design.




Veda:

With this money I can get away from you. From you and your chickens and your pies and your kitchens and everything that smells of grease. I can get away from this shack with its cheap furniture. And this town and its dollar days, and its women that wear uniforms and its men that wear overalls.










Now playing: Joan Crawford Club Mix

3 comments:

Hollywood forever, Kevin said...

I couldn't agree more. Veda, Veda!

Pigtown*Design said...

love the stove!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch the remake. Do you know what channel it's on? xx